After speculation ran rampant after Atlus updated their websites for Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight would be released on December 4 instead of the previously shared Early 2019 window, the company has gone ahead and confirmed this piece of news just a little bit ago. Both games will launch in physical and digital formats for the PlayStation 4 for $59.99 a piece and as a digital-only title for the PlayStation Vita for $39.99.
However, if you'd much rather get your groove on with both games' soundtracks, you can opt to pick up the Endless Night Collection that will contain not only Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, but also the remastered version of Persona 4: Dancing All Night. This edition will retail for $99.99 for PlayStation 4 (physically and digitally) and $69.99 for the PlayStation Vita (digitally). Amazon currently has this at $59.99, a price mistake, so you better get on that quick!
Here is a rundown of both titles provided by the company:
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
Check out the announcement trailers for both games below: