As we await the release of Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition in the west where it will launch worldwide on January 12, those in Japan can opt to purchase the 10th Anniversary Edition exclusive to the region. We say exclusive, but hopefully Bandai Namco's plans will change.
Here are all the bonus items that will be included in the aforementioned 10th Anniversary Edition, which will be priced at 11,000 yen:
- A standard edition physical copy of the game.
- A special box featuring artwork by series character artist Kousuke Fujishima
- 10th Anniversary Edition reversible cover art
- A hardcore Memorial art book that includes character illustrations, concept art, and more
- Hardcover Memorial Art Book full of 10th anniversary content, including character illustrations and more
- A double acrylic plate that features the main characters from Tales of Vesperia
- Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike Blu-ray movie that includes bonus content including Special Drama Skit: Reunion that takes place after the events of the game's story, and Tales of Home Room ~Vesperia~, which has the characters experiencing summer vacation.
Finally, you can check out a new trailer for the Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition - 10th Anniversary Edition below:
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition launches January 11, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.