Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet to add Death Gun and Lievre in new title update on November 14
Bandai Namco has prepared a new title update patch for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, which will be released to the public very soon. This update patch is free and will apply to all players, regardless of whether they have purchased additional content DLC or not.
One of the main highlights of this update is the addition of two more playable characters to the Hero Battle online versus mode: Death Gun, the infamous sniper who also wields a sword, and Lievre, the destroyer who can wield Gatling guns and Submachine guns. Other than that, two new modes - Dungeon Co-Op and Boss Rush - are also going to be added to online co-op.
You can check out the list of major changes in the upcoming Fatal Bullet update patch below:
- Implements Dungeon Co-Op in online co-op
- Implements Boss Rush in online co-op
- Adds Death Gun and Lievre to Hero Battle mode in online versus
- Changes maximum level cap from 225 to 250
- Adds more new parts to avatar customization
- Adds eight Rank 11 weapons (can be dropped in online co-op or bought at Extreme shops)
This new title update for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet will be available on November 14. However, Bandai Namco will still continue to bring more content to this game. The fourth major expansion DLC, Dissonance of the Nexus, will be released early next year on January 18.