Gust has been regularly releasing batches of new information and screenshots to promote their upcoming town-building Atelier spinoff game, Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists. After previously publishing information on the town management and exploration systems, now they are revealing the title's post-game content, as well as DLC included in the season pass.
After clearing the game's story, players will be able to access a post-game exploration route called the Underworld Gate. Monsters spawn endlessly here so players can use this new route to either farm experience points or challenge themselves to see how many waves they can endure. Random enemies will appear and you will fight against stronger ones the longer the battle drags on; boss monsters may even start to show up from the 5th wave onwards.
Gust has also published screenshots of the season pass DLC which is included for free if you pre-order or make an early purchase of the game. The DLC release schedule in Japan is as follows:
- January 31: Gust 25th Anniversary BGM Pack 1 (120 BGMs from Ciel Nosurge and Ar Nosurge)
- February 7: Gust 25th Anniversary BGM Pack 2 (110 BGMs from Nights of Azure, Nights of Azure 2, and Blue Reflection)
- February 14: Gust's mascot Gust-chan will be available as a resident, and she will also have her own interaction event.
- February 21: Atelier 20th Anniversary House to be available as a new building
- February 28: Statue of the Alchemist of the Mysterious Book to be available as a new landmark
Finally, Gust also revealed in-game screenshots for Nelke's DLC costume based on Atelier Ayesha's Wilbell Voll-Ersleid, which will be included in the limited editions. This costume will also be available to everyone else for free at a later date.
Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World will be released first in Japan for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on January 31. The Western localization adds a PC Steam version and will be out in North America on March 26 and in Europe on March 29.