Inti Creates has announced that the physical release for Dragon Marked for Death is set for March 26 at North American and European retailers, priced at $49.99. This follows the game's digital release, which will be sold on January 31 in two separate halves - check here for more info regarding the Frontline Fighters and Advanced Attackers digital packs.
The retail edition, which is distributed by NightHawk Interactive, bundles together all four characters as well the 'Additional Quest' DLC, which will be sold in separate digital packages. For the physical edition, you can also pick up the Striker Gear Pack with all initial print-run copies of the game.
Find a game Fact Sheet below, and screenshots in the gallery. In case you missed it, you can check out a recent trailer.
Dragon Marked for Death is a 2D side-scrolling action RPG game where you can play solo or with up to 4 players in either local or online multiplayer. Well-thought-out, challenging level designs based around intuitive 2D-action-based gameplay await! This definitive version comes with ALL 4 Characters, the Additional Quest DLC, which includes access to bonus quests, and the special equipment set, the Striker Gear Pack.
- Play through the game as one of four members of the Dragonblood Clan - The characters, known as the Dragonblood Clan, have forged a pact with the Astral Dragon which granted them special new powers. You can choose any one of the Empress, Warrior, Shinobi, or Witch characters to play as.
- Each playable character has different strengths and abilities! - The Empress is a well-balanced DPS character, the Warrior is a Tank class character that protects the party with his high defense, the Shinobi is DPS that places emphasis in movement on tricky attacks, and the Witch can both heal her allies and damage her enemies with powerful spells.
- This package includes Additional Quest DLC and the Striker Gear Pack. The Striker Gear Pack is exclusive to the initial run of the physical edition and will unlock the following items in the Weapon Shop's inventory:
- Sumeragi Glaive - Level 10 Empress weapon
- Luxcalibur - Level 10 Warrior weapon
- Dart - Level 10 Shinobi weapon
- Grimoire - Level 10 Witch weapon
- Work together with your companions to progress through stages! - In Dragon MFD, working together with your companions opens up a whole new realm of exciting possibilities when it comes to defeating enemies and traversing stages. With worldwide matchmaking and in-game communication options for online play, and local co-op players each being able to enjoy their own screen where they are the center of the action, the multiplayer experience is a core element of DMFD. Each player will need their own system and copy of the game to enjoy multiplayer.
- A fascinating and immersive dark fantasy world - Carefully drawn pixel art from some of the industry's best pixelmancers paints the entire picture and brings players right into the dark fantasy setting.
- Battle against gargantuan bosses! - Absolutely gigantic bosses that are bigger than the entire screen await our heroes. Work together with your comrades to take down these larger than life baddies!
- Dozens and dozens of hours worth of gameplay! - Make no mistake, Dragon MFD is a massive game for its genre. With single stages that span 200-400 screens, over 30 main quests, and tons of side quests to tackle, players have lots of playtime to look forward to!