Dragon Quest Builders 2 launches on July 12 in North America and Europe for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch
Nintendo has announced during their Direct presentation that Dragon Quest Builders 2 will release in North America and Europe on July 12 for Nintendo Switch.
Separately, Square Enix announced that they will be releasing the PlayStation 4 version of the game on the same date - July 12.
Find some information, opening movies, gameplay, and screenshots/art below.
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 introduces online multiplayer for the first time, allowing up to four friends to play together and create something truly magnificent. It also features a plethora of new gameplay enhancements, including the ability for players to:
- Construct bigger structures with more variety and options than before,
- Travel faster by soaring, swimming and dashing through the expansive world,
- Inspire villagers to help out alongside them,
- Create their own farms and raise a multitude of crops,
- Divert flowing water to create your own rivers, waterfalls, and swimming holes,
- First-person mode and more.