Tactical RPG Warsaw announced for PC, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch
Developer Pixelated Milk (Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs) and publisher gaming company have revealed Warsaw, a tactical RPG set in a war-torn city during World War II. The game is set to release for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in Q3 2019. You can find the Steam page here.
Find a trailer, game overview, and some screenshots below.
OWN THE CITYUse everything at your disposal to help a team of accidental heroes survive the onslaught in their home city and overcome tremendous odds stacked against them.
Embarking on missions of varying difficulty take on the Nazi oppressors from the confines of your unit’s hideout. Draft heroes from every field of life – young and old, men and women, soldiers and civilians and stand your ground against the enemy that took away their homes and families.
- Turn-based tactical rpg with characters of varying classes, and with skill and resource management in immersive WW2 setting
- A deep tactical combat system with multitude of complementing skills, weapons and character abilities
- Character stories and backgrounds delivered through gameplay as well as numerous historical and fictional events happening under specific game’s circumstances
- Incredible replay value due to non-linear gameplay
THIS IS YOUR FIGHT
- Command squads with recruits of Underground Army, scouts, survived civilians, criminals and accidental allies, in their heroic dash to regain control of the city. As a member of Secret Army stand up to your duty and attempt to fullfill orders by setting out on patrols, combat missions and special assignments. Negotiate with encountered individuals and teams to join your forces. Wipe out enemy patrols, realise orders and attempt to salvage any supplies you can find.