'Cadence of Hyrule – Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring the Legend of Zelda' announced for Nintendo Switch
Nintendo and Spike Chunsoft have announced Cadence of Hyrule – Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring the Legend of Zelda, which will launch on Nintendo eShop this Spring. Developed by the Canadian team at Brace Yourself Games, this is an action game mixing roguelike elements to rhythmic combat stylings.
Find an announcement trailer, overview, and screenshot/art set below.
As Link—or even as Princess Zelda—you’ll explore the randomly generated overworld and dungeons on a quest to save Hyrule. Every beat of each remixed, The Legend of Zelda tune is a chance to move, attack, defend, and more, so stay one step ahead of each enemy and boss…or face the music.
From modern-looking Lynels to the Hyrulean Soldiers of old, you must master the instinctive movements of each pixel-art enemy, and strategically outstep them in rhythmic combat. So equip yourself with an arsenal of iconic Legend of Zelda items, as well as the spells and weapons from Crypt of the Necrodancer. You must be prepared to face Hyrule’s most wicked bosses, which have been transformed by magic, granting them mighty, new forms!
- A rhythmic action-adventure game in the world of the Legend of Zelda™ series
- Explore the randomly generated overworld and dungeons to save Hyrule as Link or Princess Zelda
- Use items from the Legend of Zelda™ series, plus spells and weapons from the Crypt of the Necrodancer game
- Outstep legendary enemies and bosses in rhythmic combat
- Keep the beat with 25 remixed classic Legend of Zelda™ tunes