1C Entertainment has announced that indie strategy RPG Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark will move from Early Access to a full version 1.0 launch on April 30. The game will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC for $29.99.
Developed by the two-person team at 6 Eyes Studio, Fell Seal was originally Kickstarted in 2017 and went into Early Access last year.
Find a launch trailer, fact sheet, and screenshot set below.
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 major encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- A deep and complex class system with over 20 classes and 200 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class, and passives. Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster, or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Classic tactical turn-based combat battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautifully hand-drawn environments.
- Customize your troops' appearance by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies, or created from crafting.