Indie publisher Digerati and developer Event Horizon have announced that Tower of Time will release on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in Q1 2020.
Tower of Time originally released on Steam in 2018 after a lengthy Early Access period. It is a classically styled 'cRPG' with a heavy emphasis on tactical combat. The game is set in the world of Artara where technology meets magic, and boasts 50 hours of gameplay with both hardcore 'permadeath' and more casual 'RPGlite' modes. Of course, the console release will also feature adjusted controls for gamepads.
Find a trailer, overview, and screenshot set below.
About The Game
Lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground filled with lore, mystery, and combat. Combining the nuances of classic RPGs with challenging tactical combat, Tower of Time transforms each battle into a puzzle of magic and mettle. Slow or pause time to plan your every move: strategically place your warriors, control the battleground with precise spells, counter incoming waves with devastating manoeuvres.
- 7 distinct classes, a complex skill system, rich equipment and alignment systems, crafting, enchanting and more
- Divide the battlefield with walls of stone, manipulate gravity, unleash torrents of flame, and more with myriad spells
- 150 different enemies and 50 bosses, each with unique skills and tactics
- Hand-crafted levels, unique Combat Challenges, multiple modifiers and five difficulty levels
- Gamepad friendly control scheme implemented for console players