Garden Story is a fruity Social Simulator/Adventure RPG releasing on PC in Spring 2020
VIZ Media and Rose City Games have announced that they will co-publish indie Social Simulator/Adventure RPG Garden Story, set to release in Spring 2020 for Steam. The game is being developed by indie creator Picogram, and the official twitter account is here.
Find a trailer, description, and set of screenshots below. Thanks RPGamer for the heads up.
Garden Story is a social sim and adventure RPG where you play Concord, a newly appointed village guardian. There’s lots to keep this helpful adventurer busy; not only do your neighbors need assistance, but a mysterious Rot has seeped into the foundations of the once flourishing island! Fortunately, Concord won’t be working at this alone.
Help your friends with their struggles, and they’ll help you through yours. Balance caring for the environment, exploring new regions, and fostering new friendships as you solve puzzles and help restore the Grove to glory!
- Restore a dilapidated island: Explore and cultivate each of the four regions as Concord the Grape.
- Help your neighbors: Fulfill islanders’ requests, foster relationships, and make friends with a fruity cast of characters!
- Nurture your environment: Care for garden plots, gather resources, and upgrade your tools to better take care of your new home.
- Solve the mystery of the Rot: Uncover the island’s broken past as you solve puzzles and defend yourself against the corruption of Rot.
- Curate a library: Deposit and catalogue resources to create a library of island lore!
- Set your pace: Care for garden plots by day, take a stroll in the evening, or focus on completing favors...It’s all up to you.
- Acquire memories: Experience new things to fill Concord’s scrapbook with usable perks and traits!