Square Enix has released a new trailer for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC, which reveals a release date of January 23, 2020 for PlayStation 4 and February 25 for Xbox One.
While Square Enix has not yet revealed pricing information or a detailed list of what's all included in the DLC, Square Enix has announced some of the additions to be found in the DLC over the last several months at various events like concerts [1, 2]. These include:
- New scenarios/episodes with new bosses and scenes. Some battles you can choose between various playable characters
- New Keyblades and forms (via a free patch)
- Photo Mode & Slideshow Mode
- Fast Pass Mode - A form of an Easy difficulty that lets you one-shot enemies
- Black Mode - A Hard difficulty where you choose your HP
- English voices for the Japanese version (Japanese voices for western version has not been stated)
Check out the new trailer below, which shows several playable characters including Kairi for the first time.
Update: Square Enix has removed the trailer from their official channel. The embed below has been replaced with a mirror.
Re Mind – the other tale that unfolded during the climax of KINGDOM HEARTS III. Determined to rescue Kairi, Sora travels to the Keyblade Graveyard a short time before the final battle was to take place. Lacking a corporeal form, he traces the hearts of the seven guardians of light. Through experiencing their personal battles firsthand, Sora is about to discover truths that he has never before imagined.
KINGDOM HEARTS III Re Mind is coming to PlayStation 4 on January 23, 2020 and Microsoft Xbox One on February 25, 2020.