Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In this week's episode, we discuss James' recently posted review for Arc of Alchemist, which is, unfortunately, the worst game he's ever had to review on our website. We then touch on the topics of the week, such as Pokemon Sword and Shield selling 16 million copies, the new trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake, Granblue Fantasy: Versus' North American release date, and more.
We end the podcast with a new section, where we discuss a broader topic about RPGs. This week, we talk about RPGs we take your sweet time in - ones you don't rush through the campaign but settle into. Adam discusses the storytelling style of Dragon Quest VII, while Bryan reminiscences on the long journey through the world of Baldur's Gate.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), and James Galizio (@theswweet). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play.
- 01:31 - Arc of Alchemist
- 20:05 - Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- 29:31 - SaGa Scarlet Grace: Ambitions
- 31:57 - Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind
- 33:50 - Phantasy Star Online 2 closed beta test
- 42:38 - Project Xehanort
- 51:25 - Pokemon Sword & Shield have surpassed 16 million units shipped
- 55:20 - Zero and Ao no Kiseki Kai releasing in Japan
- 1:02:31 - Final Fantasy VII Remake Theme Song trailer
- 1:15:29 - Granblue Fantasy: Versus releasing in the west on March 3
- 1:22:11 - Discussion Topic: Games we liked to indulge in
- 1:44:37 - Signoff