Update 3.6 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition on Nintendo Switch adds cross-save support with PC and more graphical options
CD Projekt RED has released update 3.6 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition on Nintendo Switch.
Not only does the patch add more graphical options and more text languages, but this update also adds the capability to transfer your save file from the Steam or GOG versions of the game onto the Nintendo Switch version. The developer notes that modded PC content might affect the save transfer.
The graphic options are reportedly:
- Depth of Field
- Depth of Field for Cut-scenes
- Chromatic Aberration
- Water Quality
- Foliage Visibility Range
Find the full patch notes below via CD Projekt Red.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch has just received a brand new update!
Among the features introduced by Update 3.6 is save file integration with Steam and GOG, allowing gamers to continue their PC adventure on the go, as well as HUD, menu and Gwent touch control support.
Additionally, the update expands the range of available text language options for selected regions. More graphical settings can also be found in the options following the update, making it possible to customize visual fidelity.
For the full list of changes, see below.
Update 3.6 — list of changes:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.
While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
- If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won't be able to recognize it.
Additional voice-over languages, added as free DLCs in selected regions, will follow later.