The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos to release for PC in Summer 2020
Publisher Dear Villagers and developer Artefacts Studio have announced that The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos will release for PC in Summer 2020. It is a tactical RPG that promises an epic adventure full of humor and chaos.
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk is a French-created fictional universe, Le Donjon de Naheulbeuk, that started as a comedy audio parody of role-playing and fantasy tropes. It has since become a series of books, comic books, and a tabletop game. The Amulet Of Chaos will be the first video game in the series, and it will have French, English, and German audio & text. The English voice-over is headlined by Felicia Day (Geek & Sundry).
Find a trailer, fact sheet, and screenshot set below via Dear Villagers.
- Explore a huge and surprising dungeon from the cave up to the luxury quarters of the evil lord Zangdar, passing through the goblin ice skating park and an extremely lively tavern!
- Play with seven classic role-playing game characters complementing each other’s skills as you level them up: the Ranger, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician, the Ogre and the Thief.
- Exciting turn-based battles, with creative support mechanics between team members.
- An expansive bestiary (more than 100 enemies!) pushing you to think more tactically with every fight.
- Hidden and destructive objects (including beer kegs) with surprising status effects will turn the tide of battle for the better...or worse.
- An adaptive difficulty system: from an accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat to the “nightmare mode” where the smallest tactical errors will doom you.
- Bizarre conversations, absurd situations and unusual encounters await.