Tetracast - Episode 144: Short and Sweet?
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
A lighter episode this week, Adam starts out the cast with his replay of Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, though he's not exactly grooving to the Sessions system. James discusses his time with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, comparing the original to the re-release. Bryan recently revisited the original Final Fantasy 7 in preparation for the remake, in order to have a fresh look at how story and character elements could be changed.
Not a lot of news items for the week. NIS America revealed two game announcements they had teased at PAX East. Roguelike RPG void tRrLM(); //Void Terrarium will release in the West this Summer, and Prinny 1•2: Exploded and Reloaded gets a surprise re-release on Switch this Fall.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), and James Galizio (@theswweet). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play.
- 01:32 - Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore
- 19:07 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
- 31:13 - Final Fantasy VII
- 51:03 - Langrisser I & II
- 54:11 - void tRrLM(); //Void Terrarium announced to release this Summer for North America and Europe
- 59:22 - Prinny 1•2: Exploded and Reloaded announced for Fall
- 1:09:00 - Miscellaneous wrap-up, uncertain 2020 gaming schedule
- 1:14:55 - Signoff