Tetracast - Episode 153: Xbox-ed In
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In this week's episode, Adam is a little late to the party playing Final Fantasy VII Remake and offers some thoughts about combat, hard mode, and music. James has nearly finished the Stormblood content in Final Fantasy XIV as he continues to work his work through the lengthy MMORPG. Bryan revisits and discusses Final Fantasy X at length, while also touching on a neat Paper Mario-like game in Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling.
On the news front, the crew discusses the announcements and reveals made at the recent Inside Xbox stream, in which Sega announced a multiplatform release for Yakuza: Like a Dragon, a new game from Bandai Namco titled Scarlet Nexus, a cross-gen announcement for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, and a new isometric RPG titled The Ascent.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), and Adam Vitale (@King_Seda). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
Update: The Tetracast is now on Spotify!
- 2:09 - Final Fantasy VII Remake
- 17:26 - Final Fantasy XIV Post-Stormblood
- 42:21 - Final Fantasy X
- 1:10:27 - Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling
- 1:21:06 - Yakuza: Like a Dragon announced for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X
- 1:30:30 - Bandai Namco announces action RPG Scarlet Nexus
- 1:37:01 - Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 coming to Xbox Series X and PS5
- 1:39:50 - Multiplayer Action-RPG The Ascent announced
- 1:42:33 - Rumors of a Mass Effect Trilogy remaster coming this fiscal year
- 1:49:35 - Paris Games Week and Tokyo Game Show canceled
- 1:53:20 - Signoff