Moonlighter 'Between Dimensions' expansion launches for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One on May 29
Publisher 11 bit studios and developer Digital Sun have announced that the Between Dimensions expansion for shopkeeper RPG Moonlighter will release for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One on May 29, priced at $6.99. The expansion originally released for the PC version in Summer 2019.
Find a new trailer, description, and screenshot set below via 11 bit studios.
In this new expansion, players will learn that the serenity in Rynoka hadn’t lasted long. Worried chatter spreads amongst the villagers concerning the appearance of a mysterious cryptic portal, causing widespread anxiety about this unknown threat. While the Interdimensional Dungeon certainly seems to be dangerous, Will’s merchant senses are telling him that where there are monsters, there may be profitable loot as well!
Accessing the Between Dimensions content requires players to finish the main game first. Please note that some content listed below will be available to all owners of the game free of charge.
Between Dimensions expansion features:
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (with a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons!)
- 10 all-new original enemies and 5 minibosses
- A full set of weapons with a new short sword, a large sword, bow, gloves, and spear
- A new set of armor with a helmet, chest, and boots
- Trick weapons – 10 unique weapons in total – both powerful… and punishing!
- New rings for boosting Will’s passive abilities
- New shop upgrade allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items
- New customers wanting to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
- Additional story and lore
- New thieves to invade your shop (free content)
- A new client - the indecisive customer (free content)
- A bothersome bird terrorizing your customers (free content)