Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
To get things started this week, Adam talks about his time with Paper Mario: Color Splash, which he describes as a decent adventure game with some terrible design decisions. Bryan revisits Guild Wars 2 and discusses new story content as well as the future of the development team at ArenaNet. James, now finally caught up with Final Fantasy XIV, goes back to playing Xenoblade Chronicles X. The bulk of this week's podcast centers on the new release of Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, and the crew offer spoiler-free thoughts on everything from characters to soundtrack to story to combat and, of course, a chat about the game's quest design.
Some interesting news to chat about this week, as Square Enix has revealed the release date for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition, as well as an announcement for a Dragon Quest spinoff in Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest - The Adventure of Dai. The cast ends with a discussion on The Witcher series selling 50 million copies, as well as what we could expect to see in next week's PlayStation 5 showcase.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), and George Foster (@gepugg). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 3:36 - Paper Mario: Color Splash
- 26:54 - Guild Wars 2
- 37:55 - DJMAX RESPECT
- 41:50 - Xenoblade Chronicles X
- 51:35 - Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
- 1:52:19 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition launches on August 27
- 2:06:21 - Action RPG 'Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest - The Adventure of Dai' announced
- 2:12:10 - The Witcher series has topped 50 million copies sold
- 2:21:30 - Baldur’s Gate III teaser, news coming June 6
- 2:22:39 - PlayStation 5 event on June 4
- 2:35:59 - Signoff