KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on this Wonderful World! Plus launches in Japan for PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 27
Entergram has revealed that they will release KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on this Wonderful World! - The Labyrinth of Hope and the Gathered Adventurers - Plus for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in Japan on August 27. This is an enhanced version of the dungeon RPG based on the popular light novel which was originally released for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in June 2019.
The Plus edition will add numerous features not seen in the original release, which are as follows:
- Goblin Cave, a new optional dungeon with over 10 floors that also has gimmicks, treasures, and voiced interactions
- A lot of new Guild Quests that reward event CG stills and costumes on completion
- Monster Encyclopedia that records monsters which have been encountered and beaten
- More new monsters such as Griffon, Assault Ant, and Goblin
- An arranged set of the game BGMs, as well as the option to choose between original and arranged music in the game
- More new skills for the protagonist Kazuma to learn
- The heroine Aqua receives more new skills, as well as a Berserk mode where she won't follow player commands which activates under a pinch. Using explosive magic at narrow battlefields will also now hurt allies.
- User interface improvements on the Guild Quest and Equipment menus
- More quality-of-life improvements from the original release such as auto-text mode, toggling battle cursor memory & repeat features, and changing the damage calculation formula and playthrough bonuses
You can find screenshots for this Plus release of the KonoSuba dungeon crawler right below. The original release on PS4 and Vita was never localized to the West, and an English localization for this enhanced release has not been announced either.