Tetracast - Episode 163: Whimsy and Waiting
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In this week's episode, James opens up with a Castlevania game marathon, and the crew discusses sidescroller RPGs. Adam recently had a chance to check out a small NIS title in Void Terrarium. George brings Sony's PS4 output into the discussion with initial thoughts on Ghost of Tsushima and some spoiler thoughts on The Last of Us Part II. Bryan rounds out the section with thoughts on the original Fallout as well as Paper Mario: The Origami King.
The news section this week is a little light, with a release date for Assassin's Creed Valhalla headlining the section. There's been confirmation of unfortunate news regarding multiplayer in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition, and a few indie strategy RPGs land in late July.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), and George Foster (@gepugg). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 2:28 - Castlevania game marathon (Symphony of the Night, Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, Aria of Sorrow)
- 32:55 - Void Terrarium
- 48:39 - Ghost of Tsushima
- 1:08:23 - The Last of Us Part II (Spoilers!)
- 1:16:27 - Fallout
- 1:37:05 - Paper Mario: The Origami King
- 1:50:25 - Assassin's Creed Valhalla launches on November 17 & gameplay
- 2:01:41 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition does not support local multiplayer
- 2:07:57 - Avengers War Table 2 dated for July 29th and beta details
- 2:13:44 - Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends and the Secret Fairy appears on Australian Classification Board
- 2:20:48 - Othercide launches July 28, Fae Tactics launches for PC on July 31
- 2:24:33 - Looking ahead to next week and signoff