Nintendo has updated Fire Emblem: Three Houses to Version 1.10, which adds new content both for all users as well as for the third wave of the game's paid Expansion Pass. The new content is pretty exciting on both sides - regular owners of the game will get Jeritza as a playable party character and some new costumes among other changes, while season pass owners get the Sauna and the option to recruit Anna, among other things.
Note there are some mild spoilers in the update information.
Fire Emblem Three Houses: free update 1.10 content
For all users, this new update adds the following:
- Save slots increased from 5 to 25: you can now save more unique game states. Simple!
- Battle appearance options: this new option allows you to set your appearance so it appears in battle as well as around the monastery
- Jeritza: Jertiza previously wasn't one of the recruitable characters in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, but he is as of this update. He can only join your party in the Black Eagles/Crimson Flower path - and isn't a recruitable character on other paths.
- Visit support for more details about this update. (Full details down below)
Fire Emblem Three Houses: season pass wave 3 content
For Expansion Pass owners, Wave 3 is out now. This release of season pass content includes the following:
- Anna: Fire Emblem staple Anna can now be recruited in the game via a special quest. Anna doesn't have any support conversations, but she does have her own paralogue mission.
- The Sauna: the Sauna is a new feature for the game, which essentially acts as another way to hang out with your classmates and compatriots - head to the sauna and work up a sweat.
- Animal Interaction: players can now interact with animals. At last!
- Maid and butler battalions: this is pretty self explanatory, and looks great.
- New Outfits & Costumes: There's new types of attire for most students - the Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear.
Check out the full patch notes for the update below.
New and Updated Features
- Increased the number of save files from 5 to 25. Note: Increased number of save files will require approximately 12MB of additional system memory space. If you don’t have enough space, you can delete some application data or images saved in the album.
- Added a new option, In Battle, in Appearance Options, allowing the player to select the monastery outfits for battle as well.
- Note: You can set this from the Unit Appearance menu in Personal Quarters.
- Note: Depending on the outfit/character/class combination, some outfits may not be reflected for mounted units.
- Added feature that allows players to hide the UI when viewing a character in Unit Appearance.
- Added new allies that will join in Part 2: Crimson Flower.
- Changed the song that plays in the opening movie to the Korean version when the system language is set to Korean.
- Added additional quests and new outfits (Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear) from the Expansion Pass.
- Note: Additional quests include new activities, such as the sauna, feeding cats and dogs, and recruiting new battalions.
- Note: Additional quests are marked with a light-blue icon during Exploration.
- Note: New outfits (Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear) are provided for the protagonist and for the playable characters. They can be selected via Personal Quarters in the monastery.
- Added an additional element of the Expansion Pass, making Anna available for recruiting in the monastery after the third chapter, Mutiny in the Mist.
- Note: Anna can participate in battles and activities.
- Note: Anna does not have Support relationships.
- Note: Recruiting Anna unlocks a new paralogue after a certain chapter.
- Note: It’s possible to set Anna as a traveler, but the recipient cannot recruit her as an Adjutant unless they also own the Expansion Pass.
- Note: If a player has not purchased the Expansion Pass, only one of the new characters in the Expansion Pass can visit as a traveler.
- Added Gifts for Dogs and Cats to the viewable rankings during the loading screen and the calendar screen while playing online.
General (Bug Fixes)
- Fixed a bug that accidentally turned students who aren’t from the protagonist’s house into allies in Chapter 1: Three Houses.
- Fixed a Ver.1.0.2 bug that caused an unintended sound to play at the beginning of Chapter 1: Three Houses (“The Academy “in the Movie Gallery) when the language is set to English.
- Fixed a bug that caused Dimitri’s face to sometimes display incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a support conversation event from happening when certain inputs were made after increasing Support levels while exploring the monastery.
- Fixed a bug that did not display the upward arrow during the Choir Festival day (though the bonus was still being added, despite the missing arrows).
- Fixed a bug that displayed an incorrect stage name screen sometimes during the screen transitions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze when talking to a character in the monastery on rare occasions.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly displayed the character HP when selecting Convoy during battle.
- Fixed a bug that set the Adjutant Follow-Up activation rate lower than intended for certain Support levels.
- Changed the item the sniper holds from Spear to Silver Bow in the final episode of Part 2: Crimson Flower on Maddening difficulty.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes showed blank epilogues.
- Revised some text.
- Improved gameplay by addressing a few additional bugs.