Scarlet Nexus Developer Diaries highlight the Setting and Others
Bandai Namco has released the third developer diary for upcoming action RPG Scarlet Nexus, showcasing the antagonistic beings known as The Others. In the video, producer Keita Iizuka, director Kenji Anabuki, and art director Kouta Ochiai discuss these strange looking creatures and the concept behind them.
We've shared the first three developer diaries below. These developer diaries introduce elements shown to us in a hands-off preview event, and you can check out our detailed write-up to learn more about these components.
Scarlet Nexus is set to release for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC via Steam in Summer 2021. For more details, you can check out:
- Screenshots introducing Arashi, Shiden, Kyoka, Naomi, and Cullen
- Trailer from The Game Awards 2020
- Trailer and Screenshots from Tokyo Game Show 2020 (introducing Tsugumi, Gemma, and Luca)
- A hands-off preview of the game (August 2020)
- An interview with producer Keita Iizuka & director Kenji Anabuki (August 2020)
- Trailer and Screenshots from Gamescom 2020 (introducing Fubuki, Hanabi, Kasane, and Nagi)