Pixel-art RPG Glitched launches later this year for PC, next year for Consoles
Publisher Digerati and developer En House Studios have announced the pixel-art RPG Glitched will launch in 2021 for PC (Steam), followed by a release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in early 2022.
An announcement trailer, description, and screenshot set can be found below via Digerati.
About the game
GLITCHED is a choice-heavy, fourth wall breaking, existential RPG. When a glitch appears in the video game world of Soren, an NPC named Gus becomes aware of you – the player. Travel together to solve the mystery of the glitch and save Gus's friends, hometown, and digital world.
- Essence: Your choices change Gus's essence. This decides his personality, powers, and how characters react to him.
- Choices: The story changes based on your choices. No two playthroughs will be the same!
- Progression: Every activity gives EXP. Use it to patch glitches and advance the story.
- Gus: Talk to Gus at any time. Form a friendship. Observe his escalating existential dread.
- Battles: No random encounters. Turn-based combat using a unique system with skills, energy, and quirks.
- Other Features: Magic spells. Cool equipment. 20+ potential party members. Romance system. Tons of outfits. Multiple endings. Arcade mode. Frogs.