Tales of Arise developer diary highlights battle system and characters
Bandai Namco has released a developer diary video for Tales of Arise, where producer Yusuke Tomizawa, director Hirokazu Kagawa, and art director Minoru Iwamoto highlight the game's battle system and character animations.
You can check it out below.
The team has a lot more information to share with you about the new battle system and characters' development! Check out this video to learn more about Tales of Arise's theme, "Inheritance and Evolution".
The official Tales Twitter account has also confirmed that the game's opening movie will be shared on July 5.
Tales of Arise is set to release worldwide on September 10 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC (Steam). \
For more on Tales of Arise, you can check out:
- Character trailers for Alphen and Shionne
- Our hands-on preview of the game
- Battle gameplay details and screenshots.
- The Summer Game Fest 2021 trailer introducing Dohalim and Kisara.
- A Mystic Art overview for each playable character
- Preorder Bonus and Collectors Edition Details
- More than 60 screenshots introducing Rinwell and Law
- The Release Date Trailer