The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD - Quality of Life Trailer
Nintendo has shared a new trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD, highlighting the various 'quality-of-life' improvements found in the HD re-release.
Nintendo details the improvements as follows:
- Optional help from Fi: Fi only appears in cut-scenes or when necessary and can otherwise be summoned manually to provide advice or guidance.
- Enhanced framerate: The game runs at 60 frames per second, resulting in smoother gameplay
- Fast-forward dialogue: Text shown on-screen can be fast-forwarded by pressing the B Button
- Streamlined item information: Explanations for collectable items, such as insects and materials, only appear the first time the item is collected
- Skippable cutscenes: Cutscenes can be skipped by pressing the - Button
- Autosave: Game progress will be saved automatically, in addition to the existing manual save option
- Skippable tutorial dialogues: The introductory player tutorials have been refined to be less intrusive
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD is set to release on July 16 for Nintendo Switch. In case you missed it, you can check out the announcement trailer, details, and screenshots from February's Nintendo Direct, or the lengthy overview trailer.