The original Nexomon is coming soon to consoles
Publisher PQube and developer Vewo Interactive have announced that the original Nexomon is coming soon to PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, although no date was announced. The game originally launched for mobile devices starting in 2017, with a Steam release coming last July.
This is not to be confused with Nexomon: Extinction, a follow-up that launched last Fall.
A new console announcement trailer, description, and screenshot set can be found below via PQube.
The original Nexomon is coming to console for the first time! Get ready to explore the NexoWorld in this return to nostalgic monster catching magic.
Embark on an epic journey and build your ultimate team to take on powerful Tamers and fearsome Nexomon. Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique creatures as you battle to stop the NexoLord!
Become a Hero
- Choose from 7 unique starter Nexomon to begin your journey and train as you venture out to explore the sprawling world map.
- Build a formidable team to take on powerful foes and save the world from the NexoLord!
- Take part in a deep and engaging 2D battle system with animated turn-based combat against wild Nexomon, fellow tamers and legendary champions!
Classic Battle System
- You’ll need to master the nine elemental types to have the advantage in battle.
- Encounter wild Nexomon and battle to capture them and add them to your Nexopedia! Build your dream team from over 300 Nexomon with hundreds of unique moves.
Build Your Team
- Assemble the ultimate party and lead your friends to victory over the NexoLord!
- From thick forests to dangerous volcanoes and beautiful snowscapes, your journey to save the NexoWorld will take you across a sprawling world map with over 10 vibrant regions to explore.Explore the NexoWorld
- Capture the unique creatures inhabiting the various environments to build the most powerful team!