Tetracast - Episode 215: Where's George?
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly podcast!
In this episode, the crew opens up with some early impressions on Fantasian Part 2, which was surprise-released this week for Apple Arcade. We then go indie and discuss a recently-released quirky dodgeball RPG, Dodgeball Academia. Bryan continues to work his way through the Yakuza series, and has some mixed thoughts on Yakuza 5.
News this week is headlined by our recent interview with Tales of Arise producer Yusuke Tomizawa and the corresponding demo announcement. We also have a few strange mobile announcements like Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls coming to Apple Arcade, as well as Shining Force: Heroes of Light and Darkness. We end the episode with several release date tidbits.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@ZeoMassicot), Josh Torres (@HD_Kirin), James Galizio (@Theswweet), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), and Chao Min Wu. You can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
- 0:00 - Intro
- 2:49 - Fantasian Part 2
- 24:59 - Dodgeball Academia
- 38:45 - Yakuza 5
- 51:04 - Monster Hunter: Legends of The Guild is maybe worth skipping
- 55:21 - Tales of Arise Impressions and Interview
- 1:12:29 - Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls coming to Apple Arcade
- 1:17:31 - Shining Force: Heroes of Light and Darkness announced for mobile for 2022
- 1:22:29 - Super Robot Wars 30 PC and PlayStation 4 versions will support Custom BGM
- 1:25:01 - Release Dates Rundown (Fantasian, Eastward, Darksiders III Switch, Disciples Liberation, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, Loop Hero Switch, Metal Slug Tactics)
- 1:39:38 - Signoff