2002 action RPG Enclave re-releasing for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in Fall 2021
Ziggurat Interactive has announced that they are bringing 2002 action RPG Enclave to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in Fall 2021.
Enclave is a medieval action RPG that originally released on Xbox in 2002 and for PC in 2003. A re-release then followed for PC (Steam, GOG) and Nintendo Wii in 2012. Ziggurat states that this newest version will contain an OST with new & remastered tracks, updated visuals & SFX, and more.
The announcement from Ziggurat Interactive can be found below, and the official website is here.
Ziggurat Interactive is getting ready to plunge players into the depths of dangerous dungeons with the upcoming release of Enclave, the mega-hit action-RPG game that sold over 25 million copies on PC, Xbox, and Wii, with its original release, and is now coming to modern consoles.
The award-winning original version of Enclave was developed by Starbreeze Studios and released in 2002 on Xbox, and 2003 on PC. TopWare Interactive successfully re-released HD versions on Windows, OSX, Linux, and the Nintendo Wii in 2012. The upcoming version of the game is developed under license of TopWare Interactive and will arrive on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch with upgraded visuals and SFX, an enhanced soundtrack with over 20 new tracks, remastered music from the original game's soundtrack, and more!
In Enclave, hundreds of years have passed since the high wizard Zale saved the people of Calenheim from the brink of defeat at the hands of the evil armies of Dreg’Atar by creating a massive rift to permanently separate the forces of good and evil. Now the rift is closing and it is up to an unlikely hero to rise up and fight. Will this aspiring adventurer succeed in his quest to fight for the Light and slay the demon king Vatar? Or will a minion of the Darkness take Celenheim for the forces of evil?
Enclave is set for a fall 2021 release on PS4, Switch, and Xbox One, and includes:
- Immersive, fast-paced feudal-era combat
- A massive narrative scope, including two distinct campaigns with alternate endings
- More than 25 unique missions, plus additional bonus content
- 12 diverse unlockable characters, each blending elements of traditional character classes in a one-of-a-kind way
- Challenging boss opponents, each requiring different tactics to defeat
- An interactive gameplay tutorial that gets you into the action fast
- Three different difficulty settings provide the right level of challenge for any player
- A plethora of varied weapons, collectible objects, consumables, and magic items
- Surprises around every corner with dozens of scripted event triggers to keep you on your toes
- Captivating soundtrack paired perfectly with atmospheric sound effects
Enclave is a third-person action RPG with intense medieval combat, an epic soundtrack, and two separate story-driven campaigns which have the player fighting for the forces of Light or Darkness. Each faction offers six distinct character options such as Knights, Wizards, and Druids on the side of Light, or servants of the Darkness like Berserkers, Assassins, and Goblins. Wield swords, magic, and bows to wage war on your enemies and decide Celenheim’s future.