Blue Reflection: Second Light demo now available in North America and Europe for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch
The demo comes in two parts, and while save data does not seem to transfer to the full game, having a demo clear data does unlock an accessory and a equip item.
Additonally, Koei Tecmo revealed a costume cross collab between Blue Reflection: Second Light and Gust's next upcoming JRPG Atelier Sophie 2. Both the demo details and collab information can be found below, alongside some new screenshots.
Blue Reflection: Second Light is set to release on November 9 for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam).
Demo Version Content
The Demo Version consists of the two parts below. Note: Some sections have been altered for the Demo Version.
- Prologue: Allows you to try out the each of the title's systems, as well as experience the beginning of the story.
- Story Demo: Enjoy the middle part of the story, in which Hiori Hirahara, the main character of "Blue Reflection: Ray", appears.
Also, if you create clear data for the "Prologue" of this Demo Version, you can use the content below in the retail version.
- Bunny - Head Accessory for Ao: A head accessory in which it appears that a bunny is atop her head.
- Fragment "Preparing for the Unknown": An Equip Item that grants the effect below.
- Effect: Increases damage dealt and decreases damage taken when an opponent is 3 or more levels above you.
Note: To load save data from the Demo Version to the retail version, you must update your retail version to the latest version.
Atelier Sophie 2 / Blue Refleciton 2 Costume Cross Collab
Sophie's costume "Ao's uniform" / Sophie's Outfit - Special Costume for Ao
[Editor's Note: Sophie and Ao can unlock eachother's outfits in their respective games if you have the limited time bonuses for each game]
*Bonus is available to those who have the system data that includes Sophie's costume "Comfy and Casual", the limited time bonus for "Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream", and "Summer Bikini", the early purchase bonus for "BLUE REFLECTION: Second Light".
For more information and screenshots on Blue Reflection: Second Light, you can check out:
- Details on Uta Komagawa, Kirara Kuno, and gameplay components
- Details on Mio, dating, and requests
- The second trailer
- Details on Hiori, crafting and the battle system
- The English localization announcement with trailer, alongside Limited Edition details
- Details on Shiho Kasuga, Heartscapes, and Refnavi
- The first trailer; details on the story premise and character cast