Edens Zero Pocket Galaxy launches for mobile devices worldwide on February 24
Pre-registration began in September 2021, leading to three milestones of rewards for all players to obtain on launch day.
A launch trailer, press release, and screenshot set can be found below, via Konami. A console-bound Edens Zero title was announced in September 2020, although no significant details about the project have been revealed since.
Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. today announced that Hiro Mashima’s (Fairy Tail, Rave Master) creation will come to life in Konami's Edens Zero Pocket Galaxy mobile game on February 24. The colourful action RPG brings Shiki, Rebecca, Weisz, Homura and other beloved characters from the popular manga in hack-and-slash combat for all to download from the App Store and Google Play.
Pre-registration for Edens Zero Pocket Galaxy kicked off in September 2021 with KONAMI setting three pre-registration milestones to unlock in-game items for anyone that plays the game on launch day:
- 100,000 registrations: 3 skip tickets – this item can be used to skip and clear quests
- 200,000 registrations: 1 Iridescent Material – used for Cosmetics Crafting
- 300,000 registrations: 100 Ether Gems(EG) –100 EG can be used for “Item Drop Reward +10x” boost at event dungeon
Also, everyone who starts the game at the launch timing will receive an in-game “Cyber Costume” item as a free gift.
Pre-register today and help fellow players around the world get a head start!
Fans can pre-register through the following formats:
- Register at App Store
- Register at Google Play
- Register a valid email address on the official website:
- Follow the official Twitter account (@EDENSZERO_PJ) for pre-reg details
- Subscribe to the official Edens Zero YouTube channel
In Edens Zero Pocket Galaxy, players will fight their way through portions of the original story, reliving significant scenes from the manga. Collect more than 100 costumes including original and exclusive costumes designed by Hiro Mashima, and customize special abilities (“Ether Gear”) for characters.