Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy now available for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4
Publisher Akupara Games and developer Curious Fate have today released Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.
A launch trailer and details can be found below, via Akupara Games. More information can be found in the game's announcement from June 2021.
Akupara Games and developer Curious Fate are excited to announce that Absolute Tactics: Daugthers of Mercy is out on PlayStation today! Developer Jason Shields, shares his thoughts on releasing his first ever indie title and what it means to bring it to PlayStation. PlayStation connoisseurs will finally be able to see why players are raving about Absolute Tactics' limitless character class customization, intricate war levels, and hardcore Full Goth Mode.
Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy is a turn-based, tactical RPG adventure with a compelling storyline and strategic battles, puzzles and quests. Evoke your heroes' unique, class-based abilities and attack patterns and customize your playstyle to defeat an array of enemies and giant boss monsters.
- Content Rich - Dozens of narrative story maps plus optional maps, including additional post-game content and horde mode!
- Challenge Yourself - Three levels of difficulty, plus an additional hardcore mode unlocked after completion - challenge yourself over and over again.
- Genre-Bending Gameplay - Shaking up the SRPG experience with diverse gameplay, including large-scale War levels (with dozens of units on the battlefield simultaneously), environmental verticality, puzzle elements, and traps!
- Deeply Customizable - Accessible, class-based gameplay for the casual player combined with deep customization and mastery for serious tactics fans. 21 individual classes plus the ability to dual-class allows for almost endless combinations.
- Grow Your Character - Unlock upgrades, collect loot, complete quests, and meet a cast of colorful characters on your quest for glory.