Falcom shares gameplay trailer for Ys Memoire: The Oath in Felghana
Falcom has released a gameplay trailer for Ys Memoire: The Oath in Felghana. The game is set to release on April 27 in Japan for Nintendo Switch.
Previously announced in December 2022, this title is an enhanced port of Ys: The Oath in Felghana - which is itself a remake of Ys III: Wanderers from Ys. Felghana originally released in Japan for PC in 2005, followed by a PSP port in 2010.
This new version of the game includes several new additions, including:
- Improved sound effects and HD visuals
- Voiced events & a new voice for Adol Christin (CV: Yuki Kaji)
- A toggle between newly drawn "Refine" character portraits or the original portraits from the PC/PSP versions
- Three toggleable soundtracks: Original (PC/PSP) version, PC-8801 version, and X68000 version (these OSTs were added to the PC version in a 2020 update)
- A High-Speed Mode that allows battle and field movement to be sped up to 1.5x or 2.0x speed.
- Support for beginner-mode type functionality, including removal of fall damage.
Ys Memoire: The Oath in Felghana has not yet been announced for release in the West.