Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 details airship services, expeditions, and streaming guidelines
CyberConnect2 has released new screenshots and information for Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2, detailing airship services, expeditions, and streaming guidelines.
The details can be found below alongside new screenshots, via CyberConnect2. Additionally, CyberConnect2 has posted several short gameplay clips showcasing the various features of the game, also found below.
Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 will launch on May 11 worldwide for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam, Epic). It will also be available on Xbox Game Pass for console and PC.
For more on Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2, you can check out:
- Details on Intermission Chapters, workshop, and Hero Mode
- Details on the Soul Cannon and Managarm
- Details on Leader Skills & Judgement Chance.
- Details on characters & world,
- The release date announcement
New info about game mechanics and Let's Play & Video Upload Guidelines!
CyberConnect2 has released new information about new game mechanics, end cards artists, and Let's Play & Video Upload Guidelines for Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2, to be released on May 11, 2023.
- Supplies: This service provides HP and SP recovery, and more. Blank waypoints on the route can be changed to recovery waypoints of your choice.
- Air Raid: Bomb specified enemy destination waypoints to destroy them. You can destroy strong enemies and safely proceed. You'll be able to obtain experience too!
- Transport: This service moves the children's tank by airship. Aside from avoiding enemies, you may also move to a different route after passing the fork and obtain the rewards there.
On the waypoints, you can meet and talk to a variety of people. Get bonuses based on your choices!
In this world, ruins like this are hidden in various locations, and the children can be sent to explore them.
Watch out for traps and other dangerous monsters. If you fall into a dangerous situation, use your toy gun to overcome it!
By exploring the ruins, you can obtain various items including materials to expand facilities.
Let’s Play & Video Upload Guidelines
Feel free to stream and post your Fuga: Melodies of Steel series gameplay!! Monetization is also OK, too!!
The soundtracks to our games are generally released one year after the game's release date. We are not concerned about whether you choose to turn on monetization or not, but it should be noted that if monetization is set to “on” after the soundtrack's release date, there is a possibility that a copyright claim will be filed by the soundtrack’s publisher, in which case the video may become demonetized.
For more information and restrictions, please refer to our Let's Play & Video Upload Guidelines.