Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2 launches on June 22 for layStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC
PQube and Agate International have announced that Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2 will leave Early Access and launch on June 22 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam). The simulation RPG originally entered Early Access in March 2022.
A new launch date trailer can be found below. You can also find several screenshots along with a Story Trailer from October 2022.
PQube and developer Agate are pleased to announce that 'Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2' is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam as a full release on June 22nd, 2023! The highly anticipated sequel to the popular RPG Simulation blend 'Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story' will be available to players worldwide, promising an exciting new adventure that will immerse players in a world of fantasy, dragons, and epic battles.
- A Twisting Story Spanning Over Ten Years: Uncover the shocking truth behind the awakening of an ancient dragon that wreaks havoc amongst the fractured world of Valthiria.
- You're In Control - Create & Manage Your Own Hero School: Construct buildings, manage funds and create a learning environment fit for future heroes.
- Curate A Curriculum For A Dynamic Roster Of Students: Allocate your student’s time across multiple different classes and shape them into the heroes you need. Your leadership in the classroom will influence how students behave and perform on quests!
- Plan, Forecast, Execute, Repeat In Strategic Turn-Based Combat: Carefully select your party on every quest and take your students out for in-field experience as you fight Valthiria’s fiercest monsters in meticulous turn-based-combat.
- Take Part In Engaging Mini Games: Take part in swimming, fishing, eating and snowman-building competition throughout the academic year.