Triangle Strategy update version 1.1.0 adds replay feature, Extra Story epilogue, and other adjustments
Square Enix and Artdink have released a version 1.1.0 update to Triangle Strategy for PC and Nintendo Switch, adding a chapter replay feature, Extra Story epilogue, and other gameplay adjustments.
The Extra Story is a ~10-minute epilogue scene showing some character story resolutions following the game's ending. The patch notes can be found below, via Square Enix.
Triangle Strategy released in March 2022 for Nintendo Switch, followed by a PC port in October 2022. The strategy RPG has surpassed 1 million units sold.
- War Chronicle
- Added replay chapter feature
- The Tavern
- Added replay story battle feature
- Title Screen
- Added Extra Story (requires completion of Serenoa’s route)
- Made some battle adjustments for repeat playthroughs
- Improved some loot (money and items) dropped by enemies during repeat playthroughs
- The “...” symbol animation can now be interrupted and skipped
- Assigned a button to skip the company logos that appear when launching the game
- Added a relief measure for when achievements cannot be obtained due to a network error
- Amended some tutorial text in line with updates
- Fixes to other minor bugs