Enclave HD releases for PlayStation 5 on December 5
Ziggurat Interactive has announced that Enclave HD will launch for PlayStation 5 on December 5.
Enclave is a medieval action RPG that was originally released on Xbox in 2002 and for PC in 2003. A re-release then followed for PC (Steam, GOG) and Nintendo Wii in 2012. The remaster was released earlier this year for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
A PlayStation 5 version trailer and description can be found below, via Ziggurat Interactive.
Those who believe in the balance of Light and Darkness are blessed with naivety. The struggle for balance never truly ends, and a new battle is on the horizon. Ziggurat Interactive invites you to lead the charge again with Enclave HD's arrival on PlayStation 5 on December 5, 2023.
The third-person action RPG is back in its best-ever form, with updated graphics, a refreshed soundtrack, and quality-of-life improvements that have brought the multi-million-selling Enclave to the modern day. The intense medieval combat built with the six available class options for each faction in mind carries the players through the two separate campaigns.
The dual campaigns showcase the land of Celenheim in all of its fractured glory. One thousand years ago, a great rift sundered the land to separate the forces of Light and Darkness, protecting the people of Celenheim from the evil advance of Dreg’Atar and preserving peace. Traveling back to the modern day, the rift that has kept the peace has begun to close. Now, it is up to an unlikely hero to rise and decide the fate of Celenheim--whether it's a tale of a valiant warrior striking at the heart of darkness or a champion of evil purging those unworthy of their sight is up to the player to decide.
Key Features of Enclave HD:
- Haptic trigger effects for DualSense controllers, exclusive to the PS5 version
- Immersive, fast-paced feudal-era combat
- A massive narrative scope, including two distinct campaigns with their own endings
- More than 25 unique missions, plus additional bonus content
- 12 diverse unlockable characters, each blending elements of traditional character classes in a one-of-a-kind way
- Challenging boss opponents, each requiring different tactics to defeat
- An interactive gameplay tutorial that gets you into the action fast
- Three different difficulty settings provide the right level of challenge for any player
- A plethora of varied weapons, collectible objects, consumables, and magic items
- Surprises around every corner with dozens of scripted event triggers to keep you on your toes
- Captivating soundtrack paired perfectly with atmospheric sound effects
Enclave HD will be available on PlayStation 5 on December 5, 2023.