Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 patch fixes major load time issues, balancing
Starting today Bandai Namco has gone up with a new patch addressing certain woes impacting Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, out now on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. After gathering a wealth of information from the beta sessions on PS4, they've determined which areas to fix - some of them nearly game-breaking - including loading, other balancing and latency adjustments for online players.
We've pulled the full list of fixes from the game's Steam page. Read on for the complete details:
November 1st patch and current issues
Thanks to the Beta sessions on PS4, we managed to identify some issues in the game that needed a fix. Unfortunately, we were not able to integrate these changes for the release and they will be included in a patch for all platforms on November 1st.
Please find below the changes confirmed for this patch:
- Important improvement in the Loading Times in the game
- Balance adjustements, including Male Majin and the Awaken Power form of Namekians
- Reduction of lag during Online Play
- Change of the default condition settings when looking for an opponent in Quick Match
- Other small adjustements
Please keep in mind that we are also tracking other issues:
- Missing preorder characters for STEAM users (Goku Black & Future Trunks) – FIX in progress
- Controller issues on STEAM
- Depths of Despair Expert Mission Giant Ki attack issue for STEAM
- Crash and launch issues on STEAM
- English Voice-over issues on STEAM
Please report your issues in the dedicated community thread if they are not included in it, including as many details as you can to reproduce the issue.