After teasing some information in this week's Famitsu magazine, Koei Tecmo has updated their Fire Emblem Warriors website with content updates that will be released soon. In addition to the 1st DLC batch which adds more content from Fire Emblem Fates, Koei Tecmo will also release a free update patch to version 1.3.0 which is not only required to access the 1st DLC batch but also includes universal additions to all players including to those who do not get the DLC.
Free Update Patch to Version 1.3.0
- A new weapon rank called Hero's series which is even more powerful than Brave series will be added, which consists of Hero's Sword, Hero's Axe, Hero's Lance, Hero's Bow, Hero's Tome and Hero's Dragonstone. One copy of each weapon will be given as soon as the patch has been applied.
- The character maximum level cap will be increased from 99 to 110.
- A new weapon skill will be available universally.
Attack Absorb: Increases damage dealt for every 100 KOs
- New Blessings will be added to the Temple: Defense Blessing, Resistance Blessing, Absorb Skill Blessing, Suppress Skill Blessing.
- It will be possible to give orders to heal fort leaders.
- The New 3DS version will have easier S rank requirements on KO count in History Mode.
1st Paid DLC Batch - Fire Emblem Fates Pack
- Azura - Weapon: Lance, Class: Songstress
Azura has a singing move that will replenish Warrior and Awakening gauges of nearby allies.
- Oboro - Weapon: Lance, Class: Spear Fighter
Oboro has a new character skill Counter, where blocking an enemy's strong attack will launch a shockwave that exposes the enemy's Stun Gauge.
- Niles - Weapon: Bow, Class: Outlaw
Niles has a new character skill Lethality, which has a probability based on the Luck stat to greatly increase the damage of Finishing Blows.
- The Griefing Beast - based on Chapter 5: Mother
- Land of Gods - based on Birthright's Chapter 9
- Ice Village - based on Conquest's Chapter 8: Cold Reception
- Female Corrin - Hoshido Noble
- Male Corrin - Nohr Noble
- Takumi - Butler
- Camilla - Maid
- Azura - Black Songstress
Broken Armor models are added for every Fire Emblem Fates characters in this game: Corrin (Male & Female), Azura, Xander, Camilla, Leo, Elise, Niles, Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura, and Oboro.
New support conversations will be added; the following pairs are confirmed so far
- Azura and Corrin
- Oboro and Takumi
- Niles and Frederick
New exclusive weapons are added for the new characters
- Azura: Blessed Spear
- Oboro: Oboro's Naginata
- Niles: Niles's Bow
New weapon skills are added; these ones are exclusive to purchasers of the DLC
- Goddess' Blessing: Further increases the attack power for exclusive weapons
- Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Dragonbreaker, Clawbreaker: Skills that increase damage against enemies that use the corresponding weapons
New item added: Support Charm, which is equipped in place of vulneraries or staves but will help raise Support points easier.
Both the 1st paid DLC batch featuring Fire Emblem Fates and the free update patch to version 1.3.0 for Fire Emblem Warriors will be released on December 21. When the DLC is out, we will be updating our guides for the game so stay tuned.