NIS America has detailed some of the new additions for the upcoming Nintendo Switch release of side-scroller RPG Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory.
Fallen Legion, developed by Mintsphere and YummyYummyTummy, originally released in two separate versions last year, which affects the character viewpoint the game takes: Sins of an Empire (PlayStation 4, you can find our review here) and Flames of Rebellion (PS4 & Vita). The PC version of the game recently released at the beginning of the year, bundling both games in one package. Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory, is the same bundle package for Switch, with some more additions.
Here are the new additions as detailed by NIS America:
- Play both Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire and Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion on the same game card
- Recruit characters from one saga to play in the other
- 5 new playable characters
- New story branches and 16 new levels
- Intimidating new boss fights
- Improved battle options with the addition of Manual Link attacks
- Remixed battles in both New Game+ and the maddeningly difficult One Life Mode
Including English and Japanese audio voice options:
English Voice Talent
- Xanthe Huynh as Princess Cecille
- Darrel Delfin as Legatus Laendur
- Sungwon Cho (ProZD) as G'ndarak
- Kira Buckland as Winchester
Japanese Voice Talent
- Shizuka Ishigami as Cecille
- Hidenori Takahashi as Laendur
- Kengo Kawanishi as the Grimoire
- Ai Kakuma as Antoinette
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory is set to release on May 29 for Nintendo Switch. You can find the Flames of Rebellion trailer here.