God Eater 3 version 2.10 launches on November 7, adds new Zeke episode and avatar re-creation
Bandai Namco has announced that God Eater 3 update 2.10 will launch on November 7. This follows the 2.00 update that launched in September.
This free update will include the following additions:
- New episode for Hugo & Zeke titled 'Encounter with the Past'
- New extra mission against new aragami Agni Vajra
- New high difficulty mission "Challenge to the Hounds"
- New class certification missions: Rank 35 to 37
- New time attack missions: EX 11 ~ 14
- New avatar costumes & accessories
- Adds speed adjustment option for lockon camera
- Adds feature to re-do avatar creation from scratch (including gender)
- Abandoned God Arcs have new skills, their enhancements can go up to +40 after finishing Hugo & Zeke's episodes
A new Japanese trailer for Zeke's episode - Encounters with the Past - can be found below, along some screenshots.
The upcoming 2.20 update to the game is planned to add a New Game + mode and jukebox features.
God Eater 3 is currently available on PlayStation 4, PC via Steam, and Nintendo Switch worldwide. You can read our review of the game right here.