Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In this week's episode, Bryan and Adam discuss their time so far with the new DLC content - Cindered Shadows - for Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and how the new characters and classes fit into the game. George then discusses his thoughts on the charming but bizarre dungeon crawler Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl - Gold. James revisits a favorite of his: Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate.
As for the topics of the week, James goes over some final impressions of the recent Phantasy Star Online 2 beta test, and the crew discusses the current state of BioWare and Anthem. After a bit of discussion around turn-based modes in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, things then move on to the discussion around recent release date announcements for Sakura Wars and Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen. Things wrap up by talking about newly revealed details about Final Fantasy VII Remake.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), George Foster (@gepugg), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), and James Galizio (@theswweet). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play.
- 01:32 - Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Cindered Shadows
- 25:04 - Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl
- 41:40 - Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate
- 49:23 - Phantasy Star Online 2 Beta Full Impressions
- 1:01:54 - Anthem reinvention thoughts
- 1:09:38 - Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous gets official turn-based mode
- 1:14:40 - Nioh ships 3 million copies, Nioh 2 goes gold
- 1:20:45 - Sakura Wars releases on April 28
- 1:27:35 - Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen launches on May 26
- 1:38:21 - Katana Kami releasing in under a week
- 1:53:40 - Final Fantasy VII Remake, talking about new updates, quests, Red XIII
- 2:00:42 - Dormant franchises we’d like to see return
- 2:10:29 - Signoff