Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms gets a 10 minute gameplay walkthrough
Publisher All in! Games and developer Gamera Interactive have released a new gameplay video for Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms, an action RPG previously described as an 'isometric Souls-like'. The video is a narrated walkthrough explaining several of the gameplay systems found in Alaloth, such as questing, combat, skills, and more.
Find the video below, alongside a description and some screenshots/artwork in the gallery via All in! Games. Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms is set to release for PC and Xbox One later in 2020. For more, you can check out the original announcement and the E3 2019 Story Trailer.
The 10 minute gameplay commentary video features an in-depth look at the upcoming skill-based isometric action RPG. Explore the creation area to pick your Kingdom, race-specific skills, fighting style, house, alignment, deity, and of course name and appearance. Then, travel to the capital city of Goldport to catch up on news, pick up new quests, and purchase wares to help you on your journey. Finally, explore the map overview to set out on your first quest. Where do you go from here? Watch the video to find out!
Set in a vibrant fantasy world, Alaloth offers fast-paced action with a deep narrative, bringing ARPG dynamics to a new level with skill-based gameplay inspired by great classics and modern masterpieces.
- Master a unique, hardcore combat system.
- Customize your character by choosing different Ways of Power, classes, and skills.
- Explore, craft, gain reputation, and unlock new quests.
- Choose one of 4 playable races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs), 40+ houses and clans to fight for, each with their own history.
- Start your own legacy in The Four Kingdoms after the first playthrough.
- 12 memorable companions with their own backstories, ready to join or fight you during your journey.
- World, lore, and character backstories created in collaboration with RPG veteran Chris Avellone.