Tetracast - Episode 157: Messy Conclusions
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
Adam has finished Paper Mario: Color Splash and discusses his final thoughts on the game and series before Paper Mario: The Origami King releases next month. James has finished the storyline in Xenoblade Chronicles X and offers even more praise for the black sheep of the Xenoblade series. The crew then transitions into more thoughts about Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, which turns into a tangled discussion about the elements of RPG gameplay that we like to see in this genre.
In the news front, the crew talks about the leak and subsequent announcement of Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning as well more information about Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield's Expansion Pass. The discussion ends running down small bits of news revealed over the last week as we wait for summer E3 replacement streams in the near future.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), and George Foster (@gepugg). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 2:18 - Paper Mario: Color Splash
- 20:53 - Xenoblade Chronicles X
- 40:17 - Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
- 1:19:18 - The Outer Worlds Switch callout
- 1:20:09 - Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning listed on Microsoft Store and confirmed by THQ Nordic
- 1:28:10 - Pokemon Sword and Shield - Isle of Armor launches on June 17, first details on The Crown Tundra
- 1:40:48 - Quick news rundown covering Outward, Wasteland 3, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, Banner of the Maid, and more
- 1:59:10 - Signoff