Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night outlines upcoming free DLC roadmap; surpasses 1 million units sold
ArtPlay and 505 Games have revealed the upcoming free DLC roadmap for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. Additionally, they have announced that the sidescroller RPG has surpassed 1 million units sold worldwide.
A new roadmap for the game can be found below. The first two items listed - Boss Revenge Mode and Chroma Wheel - are set to launch on June 23 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, with Nintendo Switch to follow in July.
- Boss Revenge Mode: Players can thank the Kickstarter community for this new free gameplay mode in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – a direct result of community support in helping the game surpass its final $5.5M stretch funding goal. In this mode, accessible by entering the transition room in-game, players will face off against four in-game bosses fast and furiously to get the best clear time.
- Chroma Wheel: The salon is back in business with more options than ever in color palette for character customization, including hair, clothing, and skin. Players can return to Todd the Barber, Bloodstained’s demonic scissor-wielding hair stylist, and switch up their look with a true color selector and eliminating pre-set options previously available.
Later updates include:
- Chaos Mode: A boss rush mode where you can earn special gear by clearing specified goals.
- Vs Mode: A survival mode with local and online support
- Classic Mode: Miriam fights bosses across 5 stages with 3 difficulty levels.
- New Playable Character