Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
On this episode of the podcast, Adam opens things up with impressions on both pixel-art roguelike Star Renegades, as well as a remaster in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Cullen pops in once again to gush more praise at Dragon Quest as a whole, specifically around Dragon Quest VIII and Dragon Quest IV. James has been playing Risk of Rain 2, Adam loops back in to discuss The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon, George has been playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 remaster, and Bryan briefly touches on Fallout 2.
On the news side, Microsoft has officially priced and dated the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, while Sony Interactive Entertainment has a presentation set to reveal more on PlayStation 5 next week. Two new not-really-RPGs were also revealed in Immortals Fenyx Rising and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), George Foster (@gepugg), and Cullen Black (@DrCullenPHD). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 1:43 - Star Renegades
- 11:42 - Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
- 28:32 - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is boring and bad
- 34:26 - Dragon Quest IV and VIII
- 1:11:14 - Risk of Rain 2
- 1:22:19 - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 (and a little Marvel’s Avengers)
- 1:29:56 - The Outer Worlds: Peril of Gorgon (and discussion of DLC episodes)
- 1:44:10 - Xbox Series X and S details, price, and Microsoft discussion
- 2:10:53 - Immortals Fenyx Rising set to release on December 3 for consoles and PC (Ubisoft absolutely whiffed on addressing any concerns)
- 2:25:33 - Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity launches on November 20