Tetracast - Episode 205: We have progressed beyond the need for Mario
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly podcast!
In this episode, George Foster opens things up with his thoughts after completing Biomutant, which seems to have some decent customization options but misses the mark elsewhere. James and Bryan continue to chat a bit on Final Fantasy XI, and Josh closes out the section with quick thoughts on Scarlet Nexus' demo and some Knockout City.
In the topical news portion of the episode, it's all about Dragon Quest. The 12th main entry has been announced, although details are sparse, along with a remake of Dragon Quest III and a spinoff in Dragon Quest Treasures. A Metal Max stream also took place this week, announcing an English localization for Metal Max Xeno Reborn, details on Metal Max Wild West, and an announcement of a new Metal Saga title. In a packed week of news, we wrap up the episode with discussions on Horizon Forbidden West's State of Play demo, a new mecha SRPG in Relayer, and more besides.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), Josh Torres (@HD_Kirin), George Foster (@gepugg), James Galizio (@theswweet), Adam Vitale (@king_seda), and Chao Min Wu. You can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
MP3 Download // Podcast RSS Feed // iTunes Feed // Spotify Feed // YouTube
- 0:00 - Intro
- 2:31 - Biomutant
- 35:10 - Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XI
- 56:55 - Knockout City
- 1:09:06 - Earth Defense Force: World Brothers
- 1:12:15 - Scarlet Nexus Demo
- 1:14:53 - Dragon Quest 35th Anniversary news: Dragon Quest XII, Dragon Quest II HD-2D Remake, Dragon Quest Treasures, and more
- 1:52:33 - Meta Max 30th Anniversary news: Metal Max Xeno Reborn, Metal Max Wild West, and Metal Saga: Hangyaku no Rouka
- 2:02:43 - Horizon Forbidden West 14-minute State of Play demo
- 2:11:35 - Mecha strategy RPG Relayer announced for PlayStation 5 and 4 in 2021
- 2:17:28 - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night might be getting a sequel
- 2:20:21- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl set to release on November 19, Pokemon Legends: Arceus releases on January 28, 2022
- 2:24:59 - Monster Hunter May 2021 Digital Event: Monster Hunter Rise 3.0, Sales surpass 7 million
- 2:36:49 - The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki launches for PS4 in Japan on September 30
- 2:48:20 - Genshin Impact 1.6 Midsummer Island Adventure launches on June 9
- 2:54:39 - We talk about Sonic for some reason
- 2:59:12 - Dying Light 2 got a new gameplay trailer
- 3:04:45 - Signoff