Tetracast - Episode 220: Lots of Lost Judgment
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly podcast!
In this episode of the podcast, we have a packed crew as we tackle at length the upcoming Lost Judgment with spoiler-free impressions. We then go into the surprise release of Deltarune episode 2 with (again spoiler-free) chat. We touch on the weird sudden release of Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls, as well as the Nintendo Switch port of Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom.
News this week is mostly a hodge-podge of smaller announcements. We have a new mobile Sega RPG, a ratings leak for Atelier Sophie 2, a new mobile RPG Ex Astris from the Arknights developer, the announcement of Jagged Alliance 3, sales updates for the Tales series, and a lot more.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@ZeoMassicot), Josh Torres (@HD_Kirin), James Galizio (@Theswweet), Cullen Black (@DrCullenPHD), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), Jess Reyes (@jpreyes__), and Chao Min Wu. You can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
- 0:00 - Intro
- 2:28 - Lost Judgment
- 43:23 - Deltarune Chapter 2
- 1:00:29 - Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls
- 1:11:55 - Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Switch (plus some tangents)
- 1:35:56 - RPG Site Features callout
- 1:38:16 - Tokyo Game Show 2021 - List of expected RPG-related info
- 1:39:45 - Sega will reveal a new RPG for mobile devices at Tokyo Game Show 2021
- 1:44:33 - NIS America shares English-dubbed 'Allies' trailer for tactical JRPG Monark
- 1:52:06 - Final Fantasy XIV Live Letter LXVI overview
- 2:04:04 - Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream appears on Australian Classification Board (plus even more Blue Reflection: Second Light)
- 2:12:55 - THQ Nordic announces Jagged Alliance 3, set to release for PC
- 2:16:15 - Ex Astris announced for mobile devices by Arknights developer
- 2:20:14 - Tales of Arise has surpassed 1 million shipments and digital sales; Berseria at 2 million, Vesperia at 2.88 million
- 2:21:56 - Scarlet Nexus v1.03 patch adds improved camera control, larger fonts, aim assist
- 2:23:30 - Fantasian update version 2.5.0 adds a post-game dungeon and New Game+
- 2:26:30 - Pixel-art action RPG Unsighted launches on September 30
- 2:29:09 - Death's Gambit: Afterlife coming September 30 to Switch and PC
- 2:30:10 - Kuro No Kiseki opening movie and Falcom 40th anniversary DLC
- 2:36:09 - Dying Light 2: Stay Human delayed until February 4, 2022
- 2:39:39 - Signoff