Nintendo releases new "Aionis" Trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Nintendo has released a new trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles 3, showcasing the world of Aionis - giving us a closer look at some of the game's many locations, and how the worlds of Xenoblade 1 and 2 have merged.
Check out the trailer below. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is set to release on July 28 for Nintendo Switch worldwide. For more on the game, you can check out:
- Details on Arts, Classes, Combos and more from June 2022
- Details on the world, exploration, and NPCs from May 2022
- Details on battle system basics from April 2022
- The release date trailer & screenshots
- The announcement trailer & screenshots
Aionios, the rich world where you’ll begin your journey to end the cycle of violence between two opposing nations in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Explore vast landscapes, encounter new creatures in the wild, battle with distinct Arts & weapons, and more when the game launches on 29/07!
Stay tuned as we continue to cover Xenoblade Chronicles 3 in the lead-up to it's July 28 release.