Dragalia Lost shutdown date confirmed for November 30
Cygames and Nintendo have confirmed the closure date for Dragalia Lost. They will shut down the mobile game simultaneously on November 29 in the western Americas and November 30 for the rest of the world. The companies have also already disabled real money purchases for Diamantium as of this announcement. They will gradually disable more features by removing purchases of Upgrade Essentials & Packs on October 31.
Dragalia Lost is an online-based mobile action RPG that launched in late September 2018. Content additions for the mobile game had already ended with the last group of characters released on March 31 this year and the final (26th) story chapter in July 2022.
The companies also planned to shut down the server of the online-only mobile game, but it is just today that they announced the exact closing date. Furthermore, the companies do not seem to have any plans to make a post-shutdown archive. After the server has closed down, players will be simply greeted with an end-of-service notice.
Here are the closing times in each of the countries and regions where Dragalia Lost is available:
- New Zealand - November 30 at 19:00 NZDT
- Sydney - November 30 at 17:00 AEDT
- Perth - November 30 at 14:00 AWST
- Japan - November 30 at 15:00 JST
- Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore - November 30 at 14:00 GMT+8
- United Kingdom, Ireland - November 30 at 06:00 AM GMT
- United States, Canada
- Eastern - November 30 at 01:00 AM EST
- Central - November 30 at midnight CST
- Mountain - November 29 at 23:00 MST
- Pacific - November 29 at 22:00 PST
- Alaska - November 29 at 21:00 AKST
- Hawaii - November 29 at 20:00 HST